Monday, July 2, 2007

It's About Time by Doormouse


One of my other passions (apart from digital scrapbooking!) is family history, and creating heritage scrapbooks. My frustration at not finding many kits that gave me the elements I wanted, resulted in this kit. I'm fascinated by time and the history of our ancestors. I really hope that you find this a good kit for all those heritage Layouts!
It started out as a very small kit - but I suppose you'd now call it a mega kit! I had such fun creating this one, playing with effects and layers etc to create the backgrounds. Every kit I make - I learn more and I hope this means that what I create for you will get better as time goes by!


View a larger image
(link will open in a new window)

Download It's About Time(33.9MB)

Time for another Lay out I think - after all, there is no point having all these kits if I don't do anything with them is there? This is one of the LO's I created with this kit and you can see others at Scrapbook Flair if you want to see how versatile it can be. The photos are of my grandparents, my dad and great aunt and uncle - taken during the war. I wanted to record how life carried on while grandad was away in the army during the war.

LO - A Walk Down Memory Lane


View a larger image
(link will open in a new window)