Friday, July 6, 2007

Time for a much needed holiday!


Well, its the end of a very busy week and I get to go away for a much needed break! From Saturday 7th to Saturday 14th July, my family and I will be on a Canal Narrow boat with no internet access (how will I cope!) so I won't be able to answer any emails or messages, but Tina & Linda won't mind at all if you email them!
While I am away Tina is going to post my new kit - Watercolour Daisies - so just to whet your appitite, I thought I would show you a page I created with it.


View a larger image
(link will open in a new window)

Oh, and if you like participating in scrapbooking challenges, I am starting a challenge with this kit at Scrapbook Flair on Monday 9th July. And I shall look forward to seeing lots of beautiful pages created with the kit when I get back! So this week while creating your pages, think of me in the English rain, drinking wine and relaxing on the Narrow boat. I am so glad that there are lots of pubs along the canals in England, which means I won't need to do much cooking!