Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Raspberry Crush Brocade Paper Pack


I loved the last paper pack I created for you so much that I decided to offer you the same papers in a different colour range! Raspberry, burgundy and purples, gorgeous hot colours! Enjoy!

View a larger image
(link will open in a new window)

Download Raspberry Crush Paper Pack(6.2MB)

These are quite dark papers, and I was being a bit self-indulgent when I created this page. I just love these photos that Alan took of me last week - and I don't like so many photos of myself these days - and the colours of these papers seemed just right for them. So, this is me cruising on the English Canals - and having a great time! I know it is just a simple LO - but I couldn't bring myself to "hide" too much of the background paper!
View a larger image
(link will open in a new window)