Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Xntrik Goes On Vacation - What Fun!!

Well, my dear Friends, Pauline went on vacation, so Therol and I decided to follow suit. We're going to Utah to a family reunion and to see two of our Grandsons, then on to re-explore the wonderful Southwestern area we live in. We've plans for going to Moab, Utah (there is a fabulous micro-brewery there), the Petrified Forest (but I don't think they'll let me bring home a sample from there LOL), Canyon de Chelly and then where-ever the road leads us. We plan on being back around the 30th, but may come home sooner and just hang out here. That's whats lovely - no plans, no reservations, just the big old sky and us! I hope you enjoy my next kit - All In Green. Tina and Pauline posting it for me while I'm gone(it is in two parts - cause it's big). Hugs, Xntrik aka Linda